Do you want to get the chance to create ambitious, independent VR games that combine cutting-edge technology with an artistic twist? Apply to Played With Fire! Our team is looking for a talented 3D Artist for adventure and action games, who will enrich the studio with his skills and take care of the high quality of our VR projects. Currently, we’re working on an action-adventure and action-stealth game. Our team is quite small, but very experienced and close-knit – maybe you will be the one to join it?
In Played With Fire you’ll be dealing with:
- creation of 3D objects – both characters and enviro,
- UV decomposition,
- preparation of textures,
- close cooperation with Art Director and other graphic team members.
- experience in a similar role,
- knowledge of software for creating 3D models (e.g. Z-Brush, Blender, 3ds Max),
- knowledge of texturing programs (e.g. Substance Painter, Quixel, 3D Coat),
- communication skills, creativity and good organization of work.
- knowledge of VR and Unity technologies,
- experience in working with Agile methodology,
- ability to create VFX effects.
What do we offer?
- Cooperation with an experienced team,
- attractive and motivating salary,
- opportunity to realize your own ideas in projects,
- work in a friendly atmosphere,
- office in the heart of Krakow (remote working is possible for the duration of the epidemic),
- access to the latest technologies,
- strong influence on the final shape of the created game and creative freedom,
- opportunity to create ambitious, independent VR games, combining the latest technology with artistic spirit.
Sounds cool? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and surname with a note 3D Artist in the subject line of your email. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Include the below clause in your resume:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data for the recruitment process.”