Young and ambitious VR studio is looking for a Level Designer with a passion for adventure and action games. We’re after the release of our first project, the puzzle-adventure game Stargaze, and we’re currently working on action-stealth and action-adventure titles that can compete against the highest quality VR titles. Our team is looking for a person who already has experience in building levels for single-player action games.
In Played With Fire you’ll be dealing with:
- create levels based on combat and arcade challenges,
- work closely with other team members,
- participate comprehensively in the development of the current project,
- take part in the creation of the studio’s next projects from scratch,
- refine the mechanics, UX and visual narrative of an action-adventure VR game.
- experience in designing levels for games documented by completed projects,
- creativity and good organization of work,
- skills in Unity and/or Unreal.
- experience with VR projects,
- familiarity with VR games market and current trends in it,
- experience in working with Agile methodology.
What do we offer?
- Cooperation with an experienced team,
- attractive and motivating salary,
- opportunity to realize your own ideas in projects,
- work in a friendly atmosphere,
- office in the heart of Krakow (remote working is possible for the duration of the epidemic),
- access to the latest technologies,
- strong influence on the final shape of the created game and creative freedom,
- opportunity to create ambitious, independent VR games, combining the latest technology with artistic spirit.
Sounds cool? Send your resume to email@example.com. Remember to include your name and surname with a note Level Designer in the subject line of your email. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Include the below clause in your resume:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data for the recruitment process.”