We’ re looking for a Tester with a passion for adventure and action games! An ambitious indie studio, we’re working on original projects for VR platforms – currently an action-adventure and action-stealth game. Our team of virtual reality specialists is quite small but experienced. We’ll hire a person who will enrich the studio with his/her skills and take care of the high quality of our VR projects. Sounds like a challenge for you? Apply!
In Played With Fire you’ll be dealing with:
- testing games,
- preparing feedback and documentation for developers,
- working closely with programmers and designers.
- experience in a similar role,
- knowledge of bug reporting software (e.g. Mantis, Redmine),
- ability to maintain technical documentation,
- communication skills, creativity and good organization of work.
- knowledge of VR and Unity technologies,
- experience in working with Agile methodology,
- interest in design.
What do we offer?
- Cooperation with an experienced team,
- attractive and motivating salary,
- opportunity to realize your own ideas in projects,
- work in a friendly atmosphere,
- office in the heart of Krakow (remote working is possible for the duration of the epidemic),
- access to the latest technologies,
- strong influence on the final shape of the created game and creative freedom,
- opportunity to create ambitious, independent VR games, combining the latest technology with artistic spirit.
Sounds cool? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and surname with a note QA Tester in the subject line of your email. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Include the below clause in your resume:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data for the recruitment process.”