Played With Fire is looking for a Producer for games in the adventure and action genre! We’re an ambitious indie studio, working on original projects for VR platforms – currently an action-adventure and action-stealth game. We create a small but experienced and close-knit team of professionals excited about the unlimited possibilities of virtual reality.
We’re looking for a person who will keep our studio running smoothly and organized and make sure all assignments are always delivered on time!
In Played With Fire you’ll be dealing with:
- creating production schedules,
- managing tasks for individual team members,
- ensuring proper implementation of milestones,
- contacting publishers,
- contacting remote workers,
- assisting with staff recruitment,
- supporting the creation of production budgets.
- knowledge of the computer game development process,
- skills in project management software,
- communicativeness, creativity and good organization of work,
- fluent English.
- knowledge of VR and Unity technologies,
- interest in design.
What do we offer?
- Cooperation with an experienced team,
- attractive and motivating salary,
- opportunity to realize your own ideas in projects,
- work in a friendly atmosphere,
- office in the heart of Krakow (remote working is possible for the duration of the epidemic),
- access to the latest technologies,
- strong influence on the final shape of the created game and creative freedom,
- opportunity to create ambitious, independent VR games, combining the latest technology with artistic spirit.
Sounds cool? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and surname with a note Producer in the subject line of your email. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Include the below clause in your resume:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data for the recruitment process.”